Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- April 21st 2014
- Registration Begins for Fall Semester
- April 25th 2014
- Application to Graduate Program Due
- May 2nd 2014
- General Construction Spring Session Ends
- May 11th 2014
- Regular Classes End
- May 12th - May 16th 2014
- Make-up Period
- May 16th 2014
- Grades Due
- Faculty's Last Day
- May 26th 2014
- Memorial Day (Offices Closed)
- May 30th 2014
- Last Day for Chairs
- June 20th, 21st, 22nd, 2014
- 7:00pm: Pow-wow
Online Course and Faculty Development (OCFD)
Distance Learning requires a collaboration of faculty and staff to coordinate the curriculum, pedagogy, design, production, delivery and the technology of courses and degree programs. The college will provide an ongoing program of support and development of competencies of faculty and staff.
- Faculty and staff support and development of competencies. Training will be provided to faculty and staff via two venues. The first venue will be one on one and/or small group training to address specific needs and problems. The second venue will provide Faculty Development and training through formal instruction.
- Faculty must be approved to participate in Distance Learning programs. To demonstrate competency certifications will be required of Distance Learning instructors. The Course Design approval and Teaching approval certifications will be demonstrated by presentation of certificate of approval from a recognized college or university or by completing OLC's certification requirements.
OCFD - Online Course and Faculty DevelopmentCourse Development