Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- July 20th 2015
- 8:30am: Support Staff Return
- July 27th 2015
- 8:30am: Chairs Return
- August 10th 2015
- 8:30am: Faculty Return
- August 14th 2015
- 5:00pm: Registration Ends
- August 19th 2015
- 9:00am: New Nursing Student Orientation
Online Course and Faculty Development (OCFD)
Distance Learning requires a collaboration of faculty and staff to coordinate the curriculum, pedagogy, design, production, delivery and the technology of courses and degree programs. The college will provide an ongoing program of support and development of competencies of faculty and staff.
- Faculty and staff support and development of competencies. Training will be provided to faculty and staff via two venues. The first venue will be one on one and/or small group training to address specific needs and problems. The second venue will provide Faculty Development and training through formal instruction.
- Faculty must be approved to participate in Distance Learning programs. To demonstrate competency certifications will be required of Distance Learning instructors. The Course Design approval and Teaching approval certifications will be demonstrated by presentation of certificate of approval from a recognized college or university or by completing OLC's certification requirements.
OCFD - Online Course and Faculty DevelopmentCourse Development