Institutional Development Committee
- Reviews and recommends changes in College Strategic Plan.
- Assists and monitors accreditation development and maintenance.
- Reviews and recommends long-range goals and objectives.
- Chairperson: selected by simple majority of members present at first meeting of each academic year.
- Proceedings: minutes will be kept and distributed to chairpersons of other Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye Committees, the President, and to the Vice President for Instruction to be maintained as a permanent record.
- Reviews and recommends action on tasks assigned by either Piya Wiconi Okolakiciye or the President, or adopted by vote of a majority of committee members.
- A member of the senior administrative staff designated by the President will serve as an ex-officio member of the committee.