Ahmed Al-Asfour, M.S.A.S, Business Dept. Chair, email
Dr. Joanne "Susie" White Thunder, Ed.D, Faculty, email
Doug Noyes, M.S.T.M, Faculty, email
Shawn Reinhart, M.B.A., Faculty, email
Marry Abraham, M.B.A, Faculty, email
Pam Houston, M.B.A., Faculty, email
Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- August 25th 2014
- Classes Begin
- Add/Drop Week
- September 1st 2014
- Labor Day Offices Closed
- 100% Drop Week
- October 13th 2014
- Native American Day Office's closed/No classes
- November 11th 2014
- Veteran's Day, Offices closed
- November 27th, 28th, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday, Offices closed
- December 5th 2014
- Classes End
- December 8th, 9th, 10th, 2014
- Make up Period
- December 10th 2014
- Grades Due
Students will be provided the knowledge necessary to reach their maximum potential and are prepared to lead full and productive lives in the 21st century. The Oglala Lakota College Business Department ensures:
- Education excellence, equity, and high expectations for every student.
- Faculty will continually strive for excellence and stay abreast of the best practices in adult education
- Develop and maintain partnerships among educators, business, and the community that support high academic achievement and opportunity for all students.
Oglala Lakota College Business Department will provide the breadth of business education necessary for students to be successful within their communities while maintaining wolakolkiciyapi. The Business Department faculty will:
- Ensure that high expectations are maintained for all students.
- Build support for higher education on the Pine Ridge Reservation.
- Create learning opportunities that lead to success and a desire to be lifelong learners.
We do these things to strengthen the Oglala Nation through education.