- 1/2 - Support Staff Return
- 1/2 - Chairs/Faculty Return
- 1/10 - Registration Ends
- 1/10 - Graduate Studies Program Orientation
- 1/13 - Registration Ends
- 1/14 - Registration Ends
- 1/13-24 - ADD or DROP
- 1/20 - Martin Luther King Day (Offices Closed)
- 1/20 - Classes Begin (Sunday classes begin Jan. 26)
- 1/27-31 - Last Week to Drop 100%
To help those students who need assistance to further their education. Priority will be given to those people with the greatest need. Aid is administered in accordance with applicable laws of the United States regulations of the college stated in the Oglala Lakota College catalog and the policies and procedures in this manual.
PELL Grant applications must be completed on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov before April 20th for each academic year. All applications should include Oglala Lakota college school code, which is 014659.
Financial Aid is available at Oglala Lakota College in the form of Grants, Employment, and Scholarships. Due to the limited amount of funds available through these aid programs, full time (12 credit hours or more) students with high need will be given priority.