Here is the Calendar of events for OLC.
- There are no upcoming events to show.
Student Accounts Waivers
D.I. Tuition Waiver for OLC Board Members
Members of Local Boards and Board of Trustees will be granted tuition cost waivers when no other financial aid is available or when sufficient financial aid is not available.
E. Math and RW 083/093 Tuition Waiver
Students who are enrolled and do not pass 083 or 093 courses the first time can enroll again tuition free. Students must complete and submit a tuition waiver form to the Registrar's Office in order to receive the tuition waiver once the course is satisfactorily completed. The waiver shall apply only to the second and third attempt, after that they may still take the course but will have to pay the tuition associated with the course.
- This specific tuition waiver applies to the 083/093 Math and RW courses only.
- Students who qualify to take college level courses according to the OLC catalog matrix are still responsible for tuition and fees applicable to the other courses.
- It shall be the student's responsibility to track their course history and complete the tuition waiver.
- Students must meet with Foundational Studies staff for referral when they cannot pass the course after the third attempt.
A.1. Tuition Waiver
All employees will be granted tuition cost waivers when no other financial aid is available or when sufficient financial aid is not available. Tuition waivers will also be granted to adjunct faculty and part time employees, but no leave time will be granted by OLC.
If any other financial aid is awarded to the student for the semester, including scholarships, it will first be applied to non-tuition costs (other fees). Any remaining financial aid will be applied to tuition cost with the balance being waived. (BOT 6-26-03)
An employee/student cannot receive the tuition waiver AND get a refund from other funding received.
C.I. Tuition Waiver for Veterans
Veterans may be granted tuition waivers. The tuition waiver is good for undergraduate courses only. To qualify, the Veteran must meet the following criteria:
- Must have used all entitlement to, or not be eligible for, educational benefits, (Veterans benefits, Pell grants, Higher Education grants, Scholarships.)
- Must have honorable discharge.
- Must have served more than 181 days in the Military. (Proof of Military Service is the DD-214).
- Must be a first generation college student.
- Tuition waiver will be granted until a first Bachelor's degree is completed.
II. Veteran Debt Waiver
All Veteran that qualify for the tuition waiver and have debts with Oglala Lakota College will have these debts waived.