Student Support Services
|Milton Fineran||SSS Director (CRCC/LCC/PCCC)||Phone|
|Aloysius Wounded Head||PRCC/OCC SSS Counselor||Phone|
|Diana Lessert||PSCC/WKCC/EWCC SSS Counselor||Phone|
|Cassie Big Crow||HSCC SSS Counselor||Phone|
|Danielle Griffith||PHCC SSS Counselor||Phone|
The Student Support Services began at Oglala Lakota College in the Fall of 1993. It is one of the TRIO programs funded by the U.S. Dept. of Education and serves 200 students a year.
Student Support Services Program Purpose
- To provide opportunities for academic development.
- To assist students with OLC requirements.
- To motivate or help students reach the completion of their academic goals.
The Program targets students who are
- First Generation-meaning your parents do not have a four year degree.
- Students with disabilities
- Academic Assistance Only
- Tutoring-the main service component.
- Tutor Labs
- Peer Mentoring
- Academic Advising
- Personal Counseling
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Scholarship Application help
- Cultural Activities
- Other Services